Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm surrounded by dipshits

This carrot-faced-mongo on myfoxphilly makes me sick. He looks like walking rawhide + a well-oiled catchers mitt + a slice of pizza from Venuto's, all with the subtle glow of 10,000 fluorescent bulbs! His skin color bears a striking resemblance to what my ass blasts out after eating chana masala. How can his appearance be considered acceptable?!?

He must have been sick of all the racial slurs against white people like cracker, white boy, peckerwood, honky, lowfat milk, toilet paper, whitewall, egg white, saltine, spooge, half and half, etc., and decided it was time to take a stand. Like, "hey man i'm not white, i'm BURNT SIENNA!!" Or, "do I look white to you? For your information I am 100% Fraggle!!"

Maybe i'm the weird one for not looking like a radioactive mutant whose epidermis is made from sun dried apricots.


Wait, did he get a clay bath treatment from a spa and forget to rinse?

No comments: